Friday, June 14, 2019

11 Quotes for Success From Colonel Sanders- Owner of KFC

Colonel Sanders is best known for making a fried chicken recipe that would turn into the world's fast- food chicken chain, Kentucky Fried Chicken.




Here are his interesting quotes for success:

1. There's no reason to be the richest man in the cemetery. You can't do any business from there.



2. My life is devoted to business and supporting my family.



3. I don't fear that a man will wear out as quickly as he will rust out.



4. No hours, nor amount of labor, nor amount of money would deter me from giving the best that there was in me.



5. I am not too proud of having my name associated with some of my restaurants.





6. I always hired widows with children, because they had to work and didn't have any foolishness about them.




7. I've got no idea when I am going to retire. Whenever they pick me up and take me to the funeral home, I guess.



8. A lot of learned men think people really are the food they've eaten.



9. To me, my recipes are priceless.



10. It came to me that the one thing I could do was cook. And I figured I couldn't do any worse than the people running these places around town.



11. I've only had two rules: Do all you can and do it the best you can. It's the only way you ever get that feeling of accomplishing something.


Please comment other quotes from Colonel Harland Sanders that you know in comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment