Friday, July 26, 2019

10 Great Quotes from Mark Zuckerberg for Success in Life

Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (Mark Zuckerberg) is an American technology entrepreneur. He is now one of the billionaire. Zuckerberg has got a giant Social Network site on earth, Facebook. He works as chairman and chief executive officer of this company.

Now you can learn from him through his quotes below:

1. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.



2. Our philosophy is that we care about people first.



3. Move fast with stable infrastructure.



4. You get a reputation for stability if you are stable for years.



5. The thing that we are trying to do at facebook, is just help people connect and communicate more efficiently.



6. My goal was never to make Facebook cool. I am not a cool person.



7. I'm trying to make the world a more open place.



8. I started the site when I was 19. I didn't know much about business back then.



9. The only meat I eat is from animals I've killed myself.



10. I just want to make sure when I have kids, I can spend time with them. That's the whole point.








No comments:

Post a Comment